INDIANAPOLIS, IN — (Marketwire) — 01/31/12 — The new year can be an excellent time to look for a job, according to Jenny Vance, president of Indianapolis-based LeadJen (www.leadjen.com), which hopes to increase staff by up to one-third to keep up with growing revenue.
LeadJen is a B2B lead generation company that helps sales and marketing executives get value out of every prospecting interaction. In 2011, the company increased revenue bookings from new and renewing customers by 30 percent compared to 2010, and is experiencing its strongest 1st quarter in company history.
To keep up with demand, LeadJen plans to hire 10 to 20 lead generation professionals. “Our ideal candidate is a mother with children at home who has strong business acumen, wants to stay active in the workplace and earn a competitive income, but who also needs a flexible schedule,” said Vance. LeadJen offers both part- and full-time positions with benefits.
New LeadJen customers include:
- SlingshotSEO (www.slingshotseo.com), a professional search engine optimization practice.
- Emdat (www.emdat.com), the leading independent technology solution for efficient and cost-effective documentation of patient encounters.
- Leapfactor (www.leapfactor.com), a cloud-based platform that enables companies to deploy enjoyable business apps without dealing with the complexity of enterprise mobility.
- Noveda Technologies (www.noveda.com), the leader in web-based, real-time energy and water management.
- Talent Plus (www.talentplus.com), the leader in scientific, talent-based assessments for employee selection and development.
- Viziya (www.viziya.com), a developer of solutions that deliver best-in-class functionality for ERP maintenance organizations.
LeadJen’s 2012 client renewal rate is 95 percent, and includes such notable companies as Alui, Astadia, Atos, First Databank (FDB), GHX, Hexaware, Ingram Micro, Knowlagent, LeverX, LoadSpring Solutions, LumaSense Technologies, MindStream Analytics, Scale Computing, Signiant, UptimeSoftware.com, WebLink International and Zetta, Inc.
“We have increased both the scope and length of our client relationships, and have found that clients are allocating more budget to LeadJen in 2012 because we can demonstrate a strong return on investment in both the volume and quality of leads we produce,” said Vance. “We value long-term working relationships with clients and work hard to earn them with strong service, a proven process and our technology-supported approach to lead generation.”
LeadJen is a B2B lead generation company that uses unparalleled data and insight to drive prospect interactions that convert to sales. The company’s committed team and proven, repeatable process benefit clients targeting industries including healthcare, manufacturing, retail, financial services, life sciences and high tech. LeadJen is based in Indianapolis. For more information, visit www.leadjen.com.