We recently finished a messaging project for a new client, Right On Interactive, and love how they have adopted their messaging.
Right On Interactive (www.rightoninteractive.com) offers a customer lifecycle marketing software solution that helps organizations win, keep and grow customers. Yes, “win, keep and grow” is an integral part of their messaging platform.
We were thrilled to see so much of the messaging language on their new website.
Here are other ways you can use messaging:
- As a guide for media interviews.
- To convey important concepts in analyst calls.
- To differentiate your company in marketing collateral.
- To reinforce key search terms.
- As part of an email signature.
How do you use your messaging?